Peters resa

Hmm. it seems that my journey has more or less reached it's end, in more ways than one... I guess I will still need to sum up what came out of it, but that will have to waut for another time. Meanwhile, some hints can be found at http://helenaopeter@blogspot.com

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Stockholm, Sweden

2006-06-04

The Mohawk

Due to popular demand, here’s a picture showing that the Mohawk is still hanging in there! I was very much considering getting rid of it completely, but since I still get compliments for it every now and then (only from boys though, the girls seem somewhat frightened by it) I decided to keep it on.

Raquel trimmed it very nicely for me to get the right spiky feeling again! But before that it was a sore sight to see – it looked fine for an hour or so in the morning, but then it looked like a plant in desperate need of water or something like that. I obviously need to take care of it sooner in the future!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Det är väl tänkt att man ska blanda i sockervatten (mycket socker)?

05 juni, 2006 11:02  
Blogger Peter Hjalmarsson said...

Ja, det kan man om man vill. Men är man på en resa så vill man inte pilla med frisyren varje dag - därav den korta varianten.

07 juni, 2006 05:40  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home