Peters resa

Hmm. it seems that my journey has more or less reached it's end, in more ways than one... I guess I will still need to sum up what came out of it, but that will have to waut for another time. Meanwhile, some hints can be found at http://helenaopeter@blogspot.com

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Stockholm, Sweden

2007-03-08

Where did I go?

Yes, I haven't posted in ages, and that is for a number of reasons. I did continue to travel after Kyrghyzstan, and over the next few weeks I will hopefully be able to tell you more about that. Right now however, I am back in Sweden, enjoying meeting my friends and family again. I have just collected all my things from all over the city (and outside of it), and I am busy moving everything in again.

The best bed in the whole world
Finally, last night, I was able to go to sleep in my own bed; the bed was picked up, I had linen, and now the bed was even put together (it took three people!), and indeed it is the most comfy bed in the world! Go Hästens (the brand)!

But after having slept on that soccer field of a bed in the lakehouse (more about that later) for so long: ohmygod how narrow mine is, at only 5 1/3 feet. And it seemed so wide when I slept there last time?

Next time I will get a bedroom that fits a bigger bed, that's for sure!

2 Comments:

Blogger Josefine said...

Welcome home Peter.
Its nice to have you back in stockholm again!

10 mars, 2007 10:11  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Det ska bli roligt att få läsa mer om din senaste resa,men du må tro att vi tycker att det är skönt att ha dig i Sverige igen.Mamma

13 mars, 2007 20:16  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home