Peters resa

Hmm. it seems that my journey has more or less reached it's end, in more ways than one... I guess I will still need to sum up what came out of it, but that will have to waut for another time. Meanwhile, some hints can be found at http://helenaopeter@blogspot.com

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Stockholm, Sweden

2006-09-22

The hunt for good French Fries in Kyrghyzstan, Sep 19

Those of you that have met me in Kyrghyzstan knows that I continously search for some good french fries. As my stay in K-stan draws to a close, I have to declare two winners:
  1. Overall best, and winner of the home-made category: Andrew Rickard in our apartment in Osh
  2. Runner-ups and winners of the commercials category: Aphrodite in Osh. Plus a bonus point because the waitress was cuter than Andrew. :-)
But sorry guys, none of you holds a candle against McDonalds, and today I arrived in Istanbul and in an hour or so it's lunchtime. Yummy!