Peters resa

Hmm. it seems that my journey has more or less reached it's end, in more ways than one... I guess I will still need to sum up what came out of it, but that will have to waut for another time. Meanwhile, some hints can be found at http://helenaopeter@blogspot.com

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Stockholm, Sweden

2006-09-02

New layout and functions

I had hoped to post a new batch of posts today, but the Internet place did not accept my laptop today for some reason... :-(

Instead I decided to do a couple of upgrades to the site. The first is obviously the new design - hope you like it? Secondly, the list of links that was lost for a while is back - this time on the left side. That means you can always find my current travel plans with a single click.

And thirdly, I've added a list of your latest comments to the left sidebar. I've heard many times that you have had problems knowing whether I've answered to your comments or not - well, this is the place to look.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Nice layout! :3
Wow, that trek sounds awesome! Tiresome, but still pretty darn amazing.
Thank you for complimenting on my English ^^ I've just started IB (or PDP to be exact), that's why I have to train.
Take care, and have fun!

P.S.
The layout is really nice ^^

02 september, 2006 20:57  
Blogger Peter Hjalmarsson said...

Emma, you know what: your english is better than your Swedish when you write!

14 september, 2006 10:38  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home