Peters resa

Hmm. it seems that my journey has more or less reached it's end, in more ways than one... I guess I will still need to sum up what came out of it, but that will have to waut for another time. Meanwhile, some hints can be found at http://helenaopeter@blogspot.com

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Stockholm, Sweden

2006-08-15

Back in Bishkek

I've been back in Bishkek from Barskoon for five days now actually. I had hoped to have new "proper" blog entries up quite fast, but I guess that I have just had too much fun. :-)

Barskoon and the house-builds was great, and the time here with the team in Bishkek afterwards was almost as fun. I will stay in Bishkek for another five days or so to answer my email and update the blog (as well as lounge around the pool at my hotel!), so don't worry, if you haven't received a reply yet, you should do so in the next few days.

Until then, Peter

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

'Allo ^^ I'm really sorry that I haven't commented yet, I truly am. And I'm sorry about commenting in English, but I need to practice as much as I can!
Wow, Bishkek doesn't exactly seem to be heaven, but those smiley cookies were adorable! I hope the rest of your stay will be pleasant, and it'll be fun to see you when you get back ^^ Have a good time!
//Your amazing superhuman-cousin (lying is fun :D)

18 augusti, 2006 10:51  
Blogger Peter Hjalmarsson said...

Actually Bishkek did turn out to be quite good, once I got over the first scare. I'm still here, I got to know some locals and I am having a great time!

Oh, and cousin, your english is excellent - I am truly impressed.

18 augusti, 2006 15:49  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home