Peters resa

Hmm. it seems that my journey has more or less reached it's end, in more ways than one... I guess I will still need to sum up what came out of it, but that will have to waut for another time. Meanwhile, some hints can be found at http://helenaopeter@blogspot.com

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Stockholm, Sweden

2006-09-22

Change of my future plans

After coming back to Sweden (going through Turkey) in two weeks , I had planned to continue back to the middle east later on. More specifically, the idea was to travel (more or less) overland to Tanzania and the big mountain itself, Kilimanjaro. However, it was kinda dependent on two things: Getting the company of Anna (or someone else for that matter, since I am getting awfully bored with traveling by myself), and spending a lot of the time discovering Lebanon, something that I have wanted to do forever.

Well, Lebanon seems to be out of the question for obvious reasons, and now Anna has chickened out on me as well, preferring to spend quality time with her new boyfriend instead. What is it with these girls?! :-)

So now I have no idea what to do from October-February. Or rather, I have tons of ideas, but no one that seems better than any other. Care to help me out?

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOqitSsMnzI&mode=related&search=

22 september, 2006 14:24  
Blogger Peter said...

Oh- and I can probably get you connected with someone in Lebanon. If you want...

22 september, 2006 14:25  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home