Peters resa

Hmm. it seems that my journey has more or less reached it's end, in more ways than one... I guess I will still need to sum up what came out of it, but that will have to waut for another time. Meanwhile, some hints can be found at http://helenaopeter@blogspot.com

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Stockholm, Sweden

2006-06-07

Tikal, June 6

Parts of Great Plaza in Tikal. It is Templo I to the left in case anyone is wondering. :-)

The only excursion I've done from Flores is to Tikal. Tikal is the largest Maya ruins in the world, has great wildlife and flora, and certainly deserves more than I have time to write here right now. Hopefully I can complete this post later.

It was great anyway, and comes highly recommended!

And don't miss my post on Flores below, as well as the Belize Summary post some way down. It seems like I forgot to publish it last time... :-(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Maya ruins are way cool... Pyramider är glorifierade gigantiska mjölkförpackningar från 60-talet i jämförelse... jag kan ha kronologin let fel här, men bara lite... ;-)

10 juni, 2006 08:34  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home