Peters resa

Hmm. it seems that my journey has more or less reached it's end, in more ways than one... I guess I will still need to sum up what came out of it, but that will have to waut for another time. Meanwhile, some hints can be found at http://helenaopeter@blogspot.com

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Stockholm, Sweden

2006-06-04

Pictures online now

Whew - Blogspot has some issues with uploading pictures, and they've had some sorts of issues around it probably the whole time I've been using it.

I think I've found a way around it though (using Picasa), and it has also given me an idea as how to post more than one picture per blog entry, so you should hopefully see more pictures in the future.

Assuming I can manage to post at all in the future - I've spent more than 10 hours to put the last 16 Belize posts in there! Don't forget to start with "The Mohawk" post and work your way upwards.

Best Regards / Peter (who's leaving on the bus to Guatemala in half an hour)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Oj, vad kul det var att höra från dig!
Lycka till i fortsättningen och var rädd om dig!
Kramar från mamma och pappa

05 juni, 2006 16:53  
Blogger Peter Hjalmarsson said...

Kramar tillbaks till er!

07 juni, 2006 04:59  
Anonymous Anonym said...

Jaa, nu sitter vi här och pustar ut. Linnéa har gått på fest och gästerna har gått. Massor av mat kvar. Vi har firat våra duktiga flickor i dagarna två. De blev jätteglada för presenterna. Många kramar till dig och lycka till!
Brunzells

09 juni, 2006 22:02  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home