Peters resa

Hmm. it seems that my journey has more or less reached it's end, in more ways than one... I guess I will still need to sum up what came out of it, but that will have to waut for another time. Meanwhile, some hints can be found at http://helenaopeter@blogspot.com

Min bilder
Namn:
Plats: Stockholm, Sweden

2006-06-27

A bunch of posts again - and more coming soon!


I'm slowing down in my travels again, this time as a preparation for my trip back home in two days. And this gives me time to update the blog again - for the first time in almost three weeks I see now!

There's been 9 (nine!) more posts the last few hours, and this time, on popular request, I've added lots more pictures than I've done before - I hope you like them?

So go down to the "Lanquin, June 7-11" post and start reading already!

/ Peter

P.S. read fast, because I expect the Atitlan and Antigua posts to be up tomorrow or at latest on Wednesday!

P.S.2. As always I love comments - especially when you sign them so I know who wrote them! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Vilka härliga upplevelser vi har fått läsa om! Med så mycket vandrande i hård terräng, hur mår dina knän?
Välkommen hem!
Mamma och Pappa

27 juni, 2006 22:09  
Blogger Peter Hjalmarsson said...

Mina knän mår faktiskt riktigt bra av vandringen!

Mi sjukgymnast sade att jag inte behövde något extra träningsprogram under resan, för bara att sluta sitta på kontoret och hålla igång skulle få dem att fungera så mycket bättre.

Och hon hade rätt - de känns mycket bättre än innan jag åkte!

05 juli, 2006 00:59  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home